Friday, August 28, 2015

The Best Things

- The weather finally cooling off enough to turn off the AC and open the windows. I bought a small fan on clearance several weeks ago when I was hip-deep in electrical troubles, and it worked only well enough to convince me I needed a better one, so I sent it to college with Anna and bought the one oI really needed - bigger, with a stand and an oscillating head. I've been putting it to good use.

- Sleeping with the windows open. Magic.

- Getting up at 12:30AM and going outside to see Mars with your family, only to realize quickly that you're one day late.

- The full moon that is SO BEAUTIFUL!

- Writing a new roster because swim is FINALLY about to start again!!!

- That burst of energy you get when you realize summer is almost over and Fall is about to begin, and how you almost effortlessly start to clean, organize, and accomplish.

- The fact that autocorrect tried to make "accomplish" into "acorn polish" just now...

No comments: