Sunday, March 8, 2015

Things I Love

- Seeing everyday things from a new point of view. I've been looking at pictures from when I first bought my trailer (pre-remodel) and somehow it's helping me see this tiny space in a new light. Not sure what I want to do yet. But I feel inspiration coming.

- Flashbacks. To happy times, that remind you what life is all about. To sad times, that remind you how much better life's gotten.

- Driving. With music. Good for the soul.

- The act of cooking, of preparing nourishment. Especially for someone you love.

- Lazy Sunday mornings.

- The way the light streams in through the windows in the early morning. And when you're actually awake enough to appreciate it. ;)

- Ruth asking if she can come to swim class four times a week. No. But I love that you want to! :)

No comments: