Thursday, November 28, 2013

My Thankfulness List

I Am Thankful
... to be alive.
... to be warm.
... to be fed.
... to be loved.
... to be healthy.
... to be safe.
... to be single.
... to be unafraid.
... for my home.
... for full propane tanks.
... for electric hookups.
... for heated hoses.
... for warm socks.
... for homemade soup.
... for air conditioning units.
... for the color gray.
(and the color orange)
... for sunshine.
... for my friends.
... for my family.
... for friends who become family.
... for cars.
... for planes.
... for telephones.
... for text messages.
... for FaceTime and Skype.
... for the Postal Service.
... for the wonder that is the Internet.
... for Pinterest, too.
... for books.
... for coffee.
... for the children in my life.
(especially the children.)
... for the blessings of harvest.
(especially the pumpkins.)
... that I have the best BFF in the world.
... that God gave her an amazing husband
... and a beautiful, beautiful son.
... that her mother is here to celebrate Thanksgiving.
... that He answers prayer.
... that He provides for all our needs.
... that His grace is sufficient.

No comments: